The AOSENMA CG033 drone is advertised in two variants, with and without camera. The optional 1080P camera features 5G WiFi real-time image transmission and remote angle adjustment.
Thanks to the fail-safe RTH feature, in case of signal loss (out of transmitter’s range) or low battery voltage, the CG033 Shadow quadcopter will return autonomously to the take-off point.
AOSENMA CG033 features and specs
- Cool design with foldable arms;
- Twin GPS positioning system;
- GPS altitude hold;
- Precise one key return to home (RTH);
- Intelligent flight mode (Way-points flight, Follow me, Circle hovering, Gesture Photo/Video);
- Fail-safe return to home;
- Powerful brushless motors;
- 1080P Full HD camera with 5G WiFi real-time image transmission;
- About 1Km control range and 300 meters FPV range;
- Up to 20 minutes battery life.
According to the manufacturer’s specs, the 3cell 1500mAh LiPo allows up to 20 minutes flying time. The battery is replaceable, so you can extend the fun anytime.
Intelligent flight modes
Through the AOSENMA CG033 mobile APP you will have access to the intelligent flight modes. By enabling the “Smart Follow” feature, the drone will follow your phones movements, keeping the preset relative distance between the drone and phone. Note: The CG033 drone does not has obstacle avoidance feature, so it can easily bump into trees and buildings!!!
Trajectory flight aka Way-point flight mode, is also a cool feature. Draw a flight path on the phone APP, and the aircraft will fly from the starting point to the end point according to the route. Note: Before start this autonomous flight mode, always check the route for obstacles!!!
Included accessories with the AOSENMA CG033 drone:
- Remote controller with phone folder;
- 3s, 1500mah flight battery
- 1 set of spare propellers;
- Battery charger;
- Drone instructions.