Compared to the original Wolvy drone, the new ATTOP WPRO has a much sporty design. The high ground clearance ‘bridge’ type landing gears have been completely removed, the camera was moved from the belly on the front. The new design doubles the flight time from 15 to 30 minutes.
While with folded arms the aircraft measures 175x90x75mm, ready-to-fly with extended arms 225x285x75mm. Weighing more than 500 grams, you will need to register it at FAA in order to use it legally in the US. During night flight you will be guided by 5 LED lights (one under each motor + one in front above the camera).
ATTOP packs its Wolvy PRO drone with a nice entry-level remote controller with a built-in battery. According to the advertised specs, the transmitter provides up to 2KM control range.
ATTOP Wolvy PRO features and specs
- Backpack friendly design with foldable arms;
- Dual positioning (GPS+Optical flow);
- Cool LED lights;
- Onboard 4K camera w/ 5Ghz WIFI real-time image transmission;
- Transmitter with built-in LIPO battery;
- Up to 2Km control distance;
- Around 30 minutes of battery life;
- Take-off weight off 520 grams.
Included accessories with the ATTOP WPRO drone
- Remote controller;
- 7.4V/2500mAh flight battery (1,2 or 3);
- One pair of spare propeller;
- Drone instruction manual.