The AuroraRC EGG2 HD is a 2-inch CineWhoop style FPV drone equipped with Caddx Nebula Nano camera and Caddx Vista digital HD VTX. It features a similar ‘Pusher’ design to the popular Beta95X V3 drone.
Natively it is compatible with the DJI FPV transmitter. If you prefer a different radio system you can opt for a pre-installed FlySky FS-A8S V2, FrSky XM+, or TBS Crossfire Nano RX radio receiver.
Its tiny 1303 5000KV brushless motors are matched with 2″ QProp T2X2X4 propellers. According to the technical specs, with a 450mAh 4S 75C battery you can have about 3-4 minutes of playtime.
AuroraRC EGG2 HD drone features and specs
- 100mm size carbon fiber frame with Whoop style duct blade protector and bumping foam;
- Inverter motors design (Pusher);
- F411 AIO Flight Controller with integrated 25A BLHeli_S ESC;
- 1303 5000KV brushless motors + 2″ QProp T2X2X4 propellers;
- Caddx VISTA Nebula Nano 720p HD digital;
- About 3.5min with 450mAh 4S 75C battery;
- 720p@60fps digital high-definition video transmission with a range of up to 4Km;
- Embedded DJI FPV transmitter compatible radio receiver;
- Optional FlySky FS-A8S V2, FrSky XM+ or TBS Crossfire Nano RX radio receiver.