AuroraRC stands that their new PachRay3 FPV drone weighs less than 100 grams without a battery. You can power it with 3S and 4S batteries as well, for best results 500~800mah capacity is suggested.
Its F7 AIO flight controller comes with integrated 25A ESC and BetaFlight OSD. The frontal Caddx Ant camera is paired with high-broadcast power 5.8G TBS UNIFY PRO32 NANO FPV transmitter.
According to your existing transmitter, you can opt to purchase it in a bundle with AC900, FlySky AFHDS, FrSky XM+, or TBS Crossfire.
AuroraRC PachRay3 highlights
- Lightweight (93 grams without battery) 140mm size carbon fiber frame for 3″ props;
- F7 AIO flight controller with integrated 25A ESC;
- BETAFLIGHT OSD (AT7456);
- TBS UNIFY PRO32 NANO 5.8G 25~400mW FPV transmitter;
- Caddx Ant 1200TVL Camera;
- Optional AC900, FlySky AFHDS, FrSky XM+ and TBS Crossfire;
- 3-4S LIPO XT30 compatible (500~800mah 70-120c recomanded).
AuroraRC PachRay3 parts details
AuroraRC included with PachRay3 drone the following:
- Camera OSD board;
- 1 set pair of 3028 props;
- 1 set pair of 3016 props;
- Battery strap;
- Battery non-slip mat;
- radio receiver for non-PNP.