As its name says, the BATTA RC 95 drone is build on a 95mm carbon-fiber frame. Contrary to the Eachine Tyro99, the BATTA RC 95mm can fly indoor or in the park without causing too much stress, due to its smaller size.
Featuring F3 flight controller, it can be configured with multiple flights. While newbies can opt for Angle & Horizon mode, expert pilots can have fun with Rate mode. By default, it comes with BetaFlight firmware.
The on-board buzzer not only alerts you of low battery voltage, but it can be also triggered through the remote controller. Despite of its small size, the BATTA RC 95mm quad has a configurable LED strip which is useful during LoS (line of sight) flights.
BATTA RC 95mm quadcotper features and specs
- 95mm sized 3K carbon fiber frame (Arm thickness 4.5mm);
- 20 x 20mm tower design;
- F3 OSD flight controller (BetaFlight);
- 104 7500KV brushless motors;
- 20A BLheli_S 4-in-1 Brushless ESC;
- Gemfan BN2035 2 Inch 4-blades propellers;
- 700TVL HD w/ 1/4 inch CMOS image sensor;
- 48CH 25mW 5.8G wireless video transmitter;
- Configure LED strip with buzzer alarm;
- JST battery connector;
- Multiple radio receiver options (DSM2/DSMX, FlySky, FrSky or None).
According to your existing remote controller you can opt between DSM2/DSMX, FlySky or FrSky radio receiver. The frontal 700TVL FPV camera is paired with a 48CH 25mW 5.8G video transmitter (VTx).
Included accessories with the Batta RC drone
- 6 pairs of propeller (6x CW & 6x CCW);
- Bag of screws;
- Battery strap;
- Magic Tie.