Table of Contents
Betafpv’s latest micro size FPV drone is specially designed to carry an Insta360 Go or Naked GoPro camera. The Betafpv Beta95X V2 HD is built on a 95mm size frame with Whoop style blade protector. Its versatile F4 flight controller comes with integrated 16A ESC.
The tiny Betafpv 1106 4500KV brushless motors are paired with Gemfan D63 3-leaf propellers. You can power the drone with 4S LIPO batteries.
Natively, the Betafpv Beta95X V2 HD quadcopter is compatible with DJI’s FPV transmitters, but in case that you want to use a different remote controller you can purchase it in a bundle with FrSky LBT, FrsKy FCC, or TBS Crossfire radio receiver.
Betafpv Beta95X V2 HD features and specs
- 95mm size carbon fiber frame with Whoop style nylon blade protectors;
- Specially designed to carry an Insta360 Go or Naked GoPro camera;
- DJI compatible HD digital video transmission;
- Betafpv F4 AIO flight stack with builtin 16A BL_32 ESC;
- Betafpv 1106 4500KV motors with Gemfan D63 3-Blade propellers;
- Caddx Nebula Nano HD System (camera + vtx);
- Optional FrSky LBT, FrsKy FCC or TBS Crossfire radio receiver;
- 4S LIPO compatible (XT30 plug).
Betafpv Beta95X V2 HD main parts spec
Betafpv F4 AIO flight stack specs
- CPU: STM32F405 (Overclock to 240MHz);
- Six-Axis gyro: MPU6000;
- Firmware version: BETAFPVF405 (BEFH);
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode);
- RX3 and TX3 are with an auto inverter, supporting all RX including TBS Micro RX TX01 and RX01 ports are available for Frsky F-Port, DSM2/DSMX;
- Buzzer solder pads;
- Support programable LED like WS2812 etc;
- Builtin ESC specs
- Support PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600, Dshot1200;
- Input voltage: 3-4S lipo
- Con. Current: 16A;
- Burst Current: 19A
- Firmware Target: BETAFPV-16A-32bit;
- MCU: STM32F051K66;
- Motor Connectors: 1.25mm header pins connector.
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern;
- Weight: 4.4 grams (7.7g with XT30 battery cable).
2. Betafpv 1106 4500KV Motor
- KV (rpm/V): 4500KV;
- Height: 14mm;
- Shaft: φ1.5mm;
- Motor Mount Holes: M2EQS on Dia 5.0mm;
- Plug and cables: Micro JST-1.25 3-pin connector;
- Weight: 6.6 grams.
3. Caddx Nebula Nano HD System specs
- Dimensions: Vista Kit: 30x29x13mm and Camera: 14x14x21mm;
- Coaxial Cable: 80mm/120mm
- Operating Frequency: 5.725-5.850GHz;
- Transmitter Power(EIRP): FCC/SRRC/MIC: <30dBm, CE: <14dBm;
- Min. Latency (end-to-end):720p 60fps: 32ms;
- Max. Transmission Distance: FCC/SRRC: 4km, CE: 0.7km;
- I/O Interface: USB-C,IPEX,3-in-1 Port;
- Supported Flight Control System: F3, F4 and F7;
- Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 104° F (0℃ ~40℃);
- Input Power: 7.4-26.4V;
- Power output: 25mW/200mW/500mW/700mW;
- Hardware included:Vista/Nebula nano/Coaxial cable/Antenna;
- Camera:Sensor: 1/3”CMOS;
- Lens: 2.1mm,f/2.1
- Shutter: Rolling shutter’;
- FOV: 150°[D],122°[H],93°[V].