Table of Contents
The BetaFPV Cetus X FPV drone is a 2S brushless Whoop drone specially designed for beginners who want to get advanced flight skills. It features a stronger propulsion system for a speedier and more violent flight, which is capable of performing diverse freestyle tricks. The Cetus X has a wheelbase of 95mm and is powered by two 450mAh 1S 30C batteries (BT2.0 plug). The advertised flight time is about 5 minutes.
Equipped with M04 400mW VTX and C04 FPV camera that is optimized for longer radio and video transmission. Its versatile F4 flight controller supports the Betaflight configurator which is a popular application to configure FPV drones. You can opt for ELRS or Frsky D8 radio receiver options.
- Excellent performance for beginners to get advanced level. Cetus X brushless drone is proud of its lightning speed with rapid startup due to its stronger propulsion system.
- Build-in ExpressLRS 2.4G radio receiver that is the most popular radio link, low latency, and far controlling range are possible. Pilots can not only enjoy the flight indoors but also explore the scenery outdoors
- Featuring an M04 400mW VTX, C04 FPV camera (based on Caddx Nano Ant Camera or Runcam Nano 4), and 2*BT2.0 450mAh 1S 30C battery for longer radio and video transmission and flight endurance, Cetus X brushless quadcopter allows beginners to gain more achievements in FPV flight
- Flying a drone expertly is the first step to being a drone master and the next is to set up. With the support of Betaflight configurator, beginners are able to learn flight controller settings, which is an essential way to get drone experience
- Classical white design inherited from Cetus Series and made of PA12 material, the Cetus X frame has an excellent impact resistance in drop & impact. The 360° protection of the whoop frame ensures safe flights both indoors and outdoors. Meanwhile, the FPV camera supports 0°-40° adjustable degrees, which provides different views for pilots.
- Wheelbase: 95mm
- Weight: 55g
- F4 1S 12A FC V2.2 (ELRS 2.4G) flight controller
- 1103 11000KV brushless motors
- Gemfan 2020 4-Blades Propellers
- C04 FPV Camera (Caddx Nano Ant Camera/Runcam Nano 4) with adjustable angle (0°-40°)
- M04 25-400mW 5.8GHz VTX
- ELRS 2.4G or Frsky D8 radio options
- 2x 450mAh 1S 30C Battery with BT2.0 plug
- About 5 minutes of playtime
BetaFPV Cetus X RTF combo kit
The Cetus X drone is offered in combo with the new BEATFPV VR03 FPV Goggles and the LiteRadio 3 transmitter (ELRS 2.4G). The combo pack also includes four batteries, a charger, a set of spare propellers, and a nice case.