Over the time, the Blade Inductrix series got many new features. As its name says, this new Blade Inductrix FPV HD brings WiFi 720p real-time image transmission and 1080P on-board video recording. The manufacturer claims that the integrated camera has low-latency and provides beautifully immersive 720p live images straight to your Android or Apple smart device. You can use your phone mounted directly on top the transmitter, or together with the included FPV head-set adapter.
While the Inductrix FPV+, is more suitable for intermediate pilots, the “HD” edition featuring only stabilized flight modes seems to be just perfect to completely newbies. It is powered by a single cell 550mAh LiPo battery. According to the advertised specs, the Inductrix FPV HD has about 4 minutes flight time.
Blade Inductrix FPV HD core features
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor flights;
- Tiny Whoop alike blade protectors;
- Durable, damage-resistant rotor housings;
- Multiple flight modes (Angle and Altitude);
- MEOW auto-flip mode;
- High Definition real-time image transmission (FPV);
- 1080p@60fps on-board recording;
- Articulating camera mount;
- Cool navigation LEDs;
- About 4~6 minutes flight time;
- Apple and Android support.
Thanks to the barometric air-pressure sensor, the drone can automatically maintain its flight altitude. If you crash it up-side-down, no worry the “MEOW” mode will put it back in take-off position by no time.
Blade Inductrix HD FPV RTF package content
- Inductrix™ FPV HD RTF drone with 720p FPV Camera;
- 1S/550mAh LiPo battery;
- USB battery charger;
- 2.4 GHz ST6 SAFE® DSMX remote controller;
- Phone holder;
- Headset adapter;
- User manual.
Image credits to Horizon Hobby
It looks pretty nice. I would be interested about that “low latency” of the Blade Inductrix FPV HD. I think that they should stay with analogue 5.8G FPV instead of 5G WiFi FPV