The Bluetti AC60 is an all-weather scalable solar generator, supplying 600W power from its 403Wh LFP battery, which can be expanded to 2,015Wh. It is a dust-proof and water-resistant (IP65 rating) power station intended for all kinds of outdoor activities, from beach parties to mountain camping. With super fast charging, and multiple charging options (12V/24V DC car socket, solar panel, and AC), you can stay powered for long periods in the wild.
Like the Bluetti EB3A, the new rugged AC60 also features “Power Lifting mode”, which doubles the output power, allowing the usage of high-power resistive equipment such as
electric grills and hair dryers. In nature, you can charge it from a 200W solar panel or a gas generator. Regarding charging from an AC wall socket, from zero to 80% takes just 45 minutes or fully charged in 90 minutes.
The Bluetti AC60 has a retro-radio-style design with all the control and sockets on the front panel. It weighs just 8.6 kg (18.9 lbs) and measures 290×205×234mm making it highly portable, especially with a fold-down carry handle.
In addition to the 15W wireless phone charger, it features a 100W USB Type-C, two 5V/3A USBs, and 12V/10A DC Car outlet-type outputs.
- [Dust-proof] Easily shrug off sand, dust, or crumb and keep it safe and sound during your beach camping and overlapping.
- [Water-resistant and Weather-proof] No fear of water splashes, have fun doing your water sports. Weather-proof. Withstand all the elements with a well-designed structure.
- [Flexible Capacity for Longer Stay] Add on two B80 packs with AC60 for an extended trip, a boost from 403Wh to 2,015Wh. A lot of power is in reserve to run your fridges, projects, and lights for nights and days. The only limit to the length of your travel is whether you take the AC60 and B80 with you!
- [Power and Charge All Your Devices] With a 600W output, AC60 can power various outdoor essentials to prolong hours of fun out there, such as ice makers, blenders, car fridges, fans, and so much more. Thanks to the Power Lifting mode, the AC60 to run high-powered appliances up to 1200W, especially some resistive equipment such as
electric grills, hair dryers, kettles, and more.
- [600W Super Fast Charging] Built with an efficient BMS (Battery Management system), AC60 can be recharged from 0% to 80% in 45 minutes and topped up in just 1.2 hours.
- [Multiple Charging Ways] Four ways to recharge the AC60 for long-lasting battery life. You can charge from a gas generator, solar panel, 12V/24V car cigar socket, or AC outlet.
- [Easy Control on Your Phone] From the comfort of your couch, you can easily check AC60’s status, charge/recharge, and change some settings via the BLUETTI App.
|BATTERY INFO||Capacity: 403Wh(18Ah)
Type: LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate)
Life Cycles: 3,000+ Cycles to 80% Original Capacity
Shelf-life: Recharge to 80% Every 3-6 Months
Management System: MPPT Controller, BMS, etc.
|OUTPUT||AC Outlet: 2 × 120V/5A, 600W in total
Inverter Type: Pure Sine Wave
Surge Power: 1,200W
USB-C Port: 1 × 100W Max. (Built-in eMark chip)
USB-A Port: 2 × 5V/3A
12V DC Outlet: 1 × 12V/10A (Car outlet, regulated.)
Wireless Charging Pad: 1 × 15W Max
|INPUT||AC Input: 600W Max.
Solar Input: 200W Max., VOC 12-28V, 8A
Car Input: 12/24V from Cigarette Lighter Port
Max Input: 600W
|RECHARGE TIME||AC Charging Cable ≈ 1.2-1.7 Hours (600W Turbo Charging)
Solar Panel: ≈ 2.5-3.0 Hours (200W Max.)
|GENERAL||Pass-through Charging: Yes
Weight: 18.9 lbs / 8.6 kg
Dimensions (LxWxD): 11.3” × 8.5” × 9.7” / 290mm × 205mm × 234mm
Operating Temperature: -4℉-104℉ / -20℃-40℃
Storage Temperature: 32℉-104℉ / 0℃-40℃
Certifications: UL, CEC, DOE, FCC, CA Prop 65
Warranty: 6 Years
WiFi connectivity on this unit?
is it waterproof (can be immersed in water) or it is just splashproof?