The newly announced BrotherHobby Hyperbola is an ultra-lightweight (bellow 250 grams) 5-inch FPV drone. Its solid true-X carbon fiber frame is matched with an HGLRC Zeus35 AIO flight controller with an integrated 35A electronic speed controller. At the end of each arm, there is a Brother Hobby VY 2004-3150KV brushless motor with a 3-leaf propeller.
BrotherHobby opted to equip the Hyperbola 5 drone with the popular Caddx Ratel FPV camera. The real-time image transmission is achieved by using a high broadcast power (600mW) 5.8G VTX.
While for advanced pilots the manufacturer suggests using 4S/95C 650mah batteries, for newbies recommends 4S/75C 850mah ones. By default, the drone comes with XT60 buttery plug.
BrotherHobby Hyperbola 5″ features and specs
- Hyperbola T800 Carbon Fiber 5″ Frame with nylon protective canopy;
- 16.8 thrust-weight ratio and less than 250 grams take-off weight;
- HGLRC Zeus35 AIO flight controller with integrated 35A ESC;
- BrotherHobby VY 2004-3150KV brush-less motors;
- Frsky XM+ radio receiver;
- Caddx Ratel camera w/ 2.1mm lens;
- HGLRC MT MINI VTX 5.8Ghz with up to 600mW power;
- Hyperbola 5.8GHz, 2.5 Dbi Gain antenna;
4S LIPO compatible with XT60 plug (650~850mAh suggested capacity with 75-95C).
Main parts details