The Caddx Peanut camera was developed in partnership with Insta360. In a nutshell, the Caddx Peanut is an Insta360 Go 2 in a different case. Weighing just 27 grams it can be installed on small and ultra-small FPV drones.
In addition to the built-in WiFI and Bluetooth connectivity, the Caddx Peanut can be controlled (start/stop video recording) via a UART port from the flight controller.
It can work about 20 minutes from the built-in battery. The magnetic connector allows easy charging, even from the drone’s main battery (step down module required!).
The Peanut camera is capable to record 2560×1440 or 1920×1080 videos with up to 50 frames per second and 80Mbps max video bitrate (H264 codec). The footage is stored on the 32GB internal memory.
Caddx & Insta360 Peanut camera highlights
- Ultralight (only 27 grams) camera for FPV drones with Insta360 technology;
- Compact size 52x24x21mm;
- 2560×1440@50fps/30fps/25fps/24fps and 1920×1080@50fps/30fps/25fps24fps;
- 16:9, 9:16, and 1:1 picture formats;
- Pro video with FlowState stabilization;
- HDR, Time-Lapse, Time-Shift (Hyperlapse), and Slow Motion;
- Built-in battery (20min working time) + magnetic charging port;
- Remote-control via UART flight controller;
- Bluetooth BLE 5.0 and WiFi connection;
- 32GB (~28GB usable) internal storage.