As lately I got many comments regarding how to calibrate the Eachine E58 drone, I thought it would be helpful to make a step-by-step guide about it.
Sometimes after minor crashes, toy drones start to fly abnormally even if there are no physical damages (like faulty propellers). Performing gyro-calibration can solve sideward flying or other flight disorders.
You can reset the Eachine E58’s gyro settings in two different ways, either using the remote control or through the JY UFO phone APP.
Calibrating the Eachine E58 by remote controller
- Step 1: Turn on the remote controller;
- Step 2: Long press the power switch to turn ON the Eachine E58;
- Step 3: Place the drone on a horizontal surface;
- Step 4: Bind the transmitter with the drone by pushing the throttle stick to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. Solid light will indicate successful bind;
- Final step: Move both sticks to lowest right corner (like in the image above) for about 2-3 seconds. LED lights will start to flash rapidly. Wait few seconds till the lights are solid again and you are done.
Calibrating the Eachine E58 by phone APP
Calibrating the Eachine E58 through APP is even more easier. After you connected to drone with your phone. You need to enter the settings menu (like in the image bellow) and select the “Gyro calibrate” icon. First, the LEDs will start to flash rapidly, than steady on. Finish! That was all, you are done and ready for your next flight 🙂