Table of Contents
Central UAS A350 with first person view camera
Regarding the specs, this new quadcopter has an impressive up to 2Kms of flight range, so if you are looking for long distance flights, the Central UAS A350 can be one of your options. Recently were released many other Chinese quadcopters, with different designs, specs and prices, but probably no one can tell which one is the best DJI Phantom 3 alternative.
Honestly, never heard before about the Central UAS and they positively surprised me with this A350 quadcopter. It has a very stylish design with a shark tail on the back.
The built-in camera of the Central UAS A350 is only for first person view flights, so if you want to take some aerial photos you must install an external GoPro alike camera. Unfortunately, the range of the FPV system is much less than the flight range. The 2.4GHz 8 channel transmitter has on the top a LCD screen to display live images directly from the quadcopter’s camera.
For night flights and better orientation, the Central UAS A350 is equipped with 3 LED lights under each of the motors.
Central UAS A350 features and specs:
- 8 channel remote controller;
- GPS auto return to home;
- Auto take-off;
- LED lights;
- Powerfully brushless motors;
- Complete 5.8GHz FPV system;
- Can be equipped with gimbal and external quadcopter camera;
- Impressive up to 2KM flight distance;
- Max. flight height: up to 800 meters;
- FPV range (video transmission distance): 200 meters;
- Up 25 minutes of continuous flight;
- Available colors: black, green blue and red.
Central UAS A350 package includes:
- The A350 quadcopter it self;
- 8channel remote controller with LCD bracket (I8);
- 3s 4000mah Li-Po battery;
- 600TVL camera or 6MP full HD camera;
- 4.3″ first person view monitor;
- 5.8GHz Tx FPV Image transmission module;
- Central UAS A350 user manual.