Cheerson CX-22 the most expected quadcopter of 2015
Looking for my first GPS quadcopter I found out about this new Cheerson CX-22 multi-rotor. Its launching was just announced on some quadcopter blogs.
One of my option for my first GPS quad was the older CX-20 because it has the most attractive price on the market. After I read about this new model I decided to wait for it.
Today I contacted my favorite online shop to ask about the availability of the Cheerson CX-22 quadcopter. I got a very assuasive answer that they will have it in stock and ready to order till the end of April.
Cheerson CX-22 quadcopter
What more we can expect from this new model compared to the older popular CX-20:
- Quality soldering, a lot of quadcopters are fell out from the sky because of poor wire soldering.
- No more flyways;
- Longer flight time. This can be achieved with higher capacity battery and well designed propellers;
- Onboard camera for first person view flights (FPV system);
- Fallow me functionality;
- Telemetry and mission planner by default;
- 5.8Ghz transmitter with extended flight range and LCD screen to display the flight parameters;
- Open source flight controller (FC);
When I will have more details about the specs and features of the Cheerson CX22 I will update this post.
Updates on 22.05.2015
-added 18 images with the Cheerson CX-22 quadcopter;
-the product was just listed on BG’s website for $819. Package includes: CX-22, 2D gimbal, FPV 1080P camera and FPV LCD monitor.
Updates on 06.07.2015
-the product’s price just dropped to $759;
-the CX-22 was finally reviewed by the BG’s technical team, they added some photos from inside of the aircraft and the brushless gimbal.
Updates on 15.08.2015
– FPV LCD display:
- Screen size: 7″;
- Resolution: 800x600pixels;
- Range: about 800-1000 meters;
- built in battery.
-The package also includes a waterproof carrying case for the CX-22;
-Firmware upgrade not available, yet;