While most micro Whoops already switched to 4K cameras like the Caddx Tarsier, larger 5 inch drones as the iFlight Nazgul5 are still designed for GoPro style action cameras.
iFlight announced their Nazgul5 FPV quadcopter with two power options. While 4S variant comes with 2450KV motors, 6S edition with 1700KV ones. Both versions are built on the same 227mm size carbon-fiber frame and are 5″ propeller compatible.
According to your existing transmitter you can opt to purchase the iFlight Nazgul5 in bundle with FrSky XM+ or FrSky R-XSR radio receiver.
iFlight Nazgul5 features & specs
- Robust carbon fiber frame with 227 mm wheelbase;
- Popular True-X configuration;
- Motor-guard on the end of each arm to protect motors during a crash;
- SucceX-E F4 flight controller (BetaFlight 4 Firmware);
- 45A 2-6S BLheli_S DShot600 4in1 electronic speed controller (ESC);
- XING-E 2207 2450KV (4s) or XING-E 2207 1700KV (6S) motors;
- iFlight Nazgul 5140 3-leaf propellers;
- Caddx Ratel FPV camera;
- 5.8G/48CH video transmitter (0/25/600mW adjustable VTX power) with IRC protocol;
- 1300-1800mAh battery suggested (not included!);
- Optional FrSky XM+ or FrSky R-XSR receiver (PNP Version without receiver).