Following the great success of the JD-20, JDRC will come up in 2019 with a new drone called JD-65G. While, usually, the “G” letter in the name of the drone means GPS positioning feature, the JDRC JD-65G will have only optical flow positioning.
Like its predecessors, the JDRC JD-65G also features cool foldable design. Ready to fly (expanded arms) it measures about 22.6 x 10.6 x 5.5 cm.
In front of the aircraft is a 1080P camera with 120 degree wide angle lens. The angle of the camera can be adjusted from front view to ground view. The camera features WiFi real-time image transmission.
Through the JD-65G APP, you can enable smart features like voice control and optical Follow me.
According to the advertised specs, the 2 cell 1000mAh battery allows up to 14 minutes flight time.
JDRC JD-65G drone features & specs
- Compact foldable design;
- Optical flow positioning;
- Barometric air-pressure sensor (Altitude hold);
- Headless mode (iOC);
- A key Take-off/Landing;
- Multiple flight speed rates;
- Voice control and optical Smart follow;
- 1080P 120° wide angle camera;
- WiFi real-time image transmission;
- Lens can be adjusted up and down by 90°;
- Up to 14 minutes flight time.
Included accessories with the JDRC JD-65G drone
- Remote controller w/ retractable phone holder;
- 2s/1000mAh Flight battery;
- USB charging cable;
- Charging adapter;
- 1 pair of spare propellers;
- Micro SD card reader;
- User guide.