Thanks to the fold-able arms, the DA MING DM107S drone is very portable. When is folded, it measures only 17 X 14.5 X 6 cm.
In front of the aircraft is located a 2MP camera which allows to take photos as well as record videos. Using your smartphone you can display the camera’s live video feed.
For such a small drone, DA MING DM107S comes packed with many features. Altitude hold helps you make sure that the aircraft stays on the same flight altitude, allowing easy one hand control.
DA MING DM107S drone features and specs
- Foldable arms and removable propeller protectors;
- Dual control mode (Smartphone APP and RC);
- Altitude hold (auto hover);
- Headless flight mode;
- Emergency stop button;
- Flight plan mode;
- 2MP camera with WiFi real-time image transmission (FPV);
- Dedicated Take-off and Landing button;
- Up to 100 meters control range;
- About 8~10 minutes play time.
According to the specs, the 900 mAh battery allows about 8-10 minutes of flight autonomy.
Like Eachine E58, the DM107 also comes with propeller protectors. I suggest for newbies to fly with them always installed on.
Besides the included transmitter, you can opt to control the drone also through your phone. You have two options: virtual sticks or phone’s G sensor.
Included with the DA MING DM107S quadcopter
- 2.4G remote controller;
- Phone holder clip;
- 3.7V 900mAh Li-Po battery;
- USB charging cable;
- 2 pairs of spare propellers;
- 1 set of blade protectors;
- User manual.
How to connect to the camera or take photos