Eachine Assassin 180 racing quadcopter with GPS and FPV goggles
Although the Eachine Assassin 180 is a small size racing quadcopter, it comes with all the features of the big ones including a GPS positioning system.
This new Eachine racing quadcopter has a nice design but not a KILLER one that would deserve the “Assassin” code name :)
In the front of the aircraft there is a 520TVL camera which is dedicated for first person flights, without any recording function. Those who want to use this mini racer for aerial filming can install a secondary RunCam2 alike camera on the top of the aircraft.
At first sight, my only disappointment regarding this Eachine Assassin is around the flight autonomy. Being powered with a 3s 1000 mAh Li-Po battery, it has only about 7-9 minutes of flight time. The battery is a “smart” one, with charge level indicator LEDs.
The package also includes a FPV goggles which allows to display real-time images from the quadcopter camera and flight parameters like: altitude, flight speed and battery voltage.
BTW, this small racing quadcopter is build around the tiny Naze32 flight controller which is based on the STM32 32bit MCU.
Eachine Assassin 180 highlights
- Compact design (180mm);
- GPS positioning system;
- Built-in OSD (telemetry) to display flight parameters like: altitude, flight speed and battery voltage;
- Intelligent light control;
- Naza32 flight controller;
- 6A ESC;
- 1806 2300KV brushless motors;
- 4″ propellers;
- Onboard 520TVL camera for FPV flights;
- 600mW 5.8GHz real time image transmission;
- Vibration damper plate for secondary camera;
- Up to 9 minutes of flight time.
Included with Eachine Assassin 180
- 2.4G Eachine I6 transmitter;
- Eachine VR-007 FPV goggles;
- 520TVL camera;
- 600mW 5.8GHz real time image transmission module (TX);
- 3s 11.1V 1000MAH smart battery for the aircraft;
- 2pcs of 7.4V 800mah Li-Po batteries for the FPV goggles;
- 4pcs of NIMH AA 2400mAh 1.2V batteries for the RC;
- Charging dock and power adapter;
- Eachine Assassin 180 user manual.