Like most popular FPV drone manufacturers, Eachine also revealed their own CineWhoop based on the dual-lens Caddx Tarsier 4K camera. Thanks to the powerful 7000KV brushless motors and large Whoop alike blade protectors, the Eachine Cinecan 4K drone is suitable for both indoor and outdoor flights. Eachine offers the CineCan 85mm in PNP (no receiver) and BNF (with integrated FrSky/FlySky radio).
The 1103 type brushless motors are paired with 2″-4leaf propellers. Flight controller, ESC and motors are 3 and 4s rated. By default it comes with XT30 battery plug and a 3s/300mAh LIPO is included in the box.
Eachine CineCan highlights
- 85mm size unibody frame with canopy;
- Whoop alike blade protectors;
- Crazybee F4 PRO V3.0 flight controller with built-in BetaFlight OSD;
- EX1103 KV7000 bushless motors;
- 10A (12A peak) 4-in-1 ESC;
- 2 inch, 4-leaf propellers;
- Caddx Tarsier 4K camera;
- 5.8G/40CH FPV transmitter (25-200mW VTX power);
- Optional built-in FrSky or FlySky radio receiver;
- 3S/4S LIPO/LIHV compatible (3S 300mAh 30C/60C suggested).
Closer look on the Eachine CineCan’s main parts
CRAZYBEE F4FR PRO flight controller specs;
- FrSky/FlySky/No receiver versions;
- STM32F411CEU6 (100MHZ, 512K FLASH) MCU;
- 2-4S battery input (DC 7-17V)
- Built-in 10A (each) Blheli_S 4in1 ESC (Dshot600 ready);
- Frsky version Built-in SPI Frsky receiver with telemetry(D8/D16 switchable);
- Flysky version Built-in SPI Flysky receiver with telemetry(AFHDS/AFHDS2A switchable);
- Built-in Betaflight OSD (SPI Control);
- Integrated current meter Max 70A (scale set to 470);
- Integrated 5V 1A BEC;
- Built-in voltage detection;
- Board size: 28.5 * 28.5 mm.
Integrated electronic speed controller (ESC) specs
- MCU upgraded to EFM8BB21;
- Power supply: 2-4S LiPo/LiPo HV (7v/17v);
- Current: 10A continuous peak 12A (5 seconds);
- Support BLHeliSuite programmable;
- Factory firmware: F_H_40_REV16_5.HEX;
- Default protocol: DSHOT600.
FPV transmitter specs
- Output power: 25~200mw switchable;
- Input voltage: 3.3V~5.5V;
- Current consumption: 300mA (depending on VTX power);
- Antenna: RG178 antenna
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 5bands/40channels;
- SmartAudio ready.
FPV/DVR camera specs
- Innovative dual-lens system (FPV + 4K)
- 1/1.8inch and 1/2.9inch image sensors;
- 1200TVL horizontal resolution for FPV;
- DVR resolutions: 4K@30FPS (16:9), 2.7K@60FPS (4:3), 1440P@60FPS (4:3), 1080P@90FPS (16:9) or 720P@120FPS (16:9).
- Power Input: DC 5-12V
- FOV: 4K F2.8, 150°(16:9) 165°(4:3)
- Weight: 18 grams.