During 11.11 drone sales, Eachine announced a new pro-grade Fat Shark alike FPV goggles. The Eachine EV300D features dual-LCD screen and true diversity receiver with 4 antennas.
From a wide range of FPV glasses available on the market, it can be hard to decide which ones to go for. In choosing, remember that a good pair of the headset can really enhance your FPV experience. Have a look at the specs and make sure that everything you want is covered. For most pilots, this includes diversity receiver, dual LCD screen, good resolution, PID adjustment, DVR and HDMI input. Remember, If you want all these features, they will have a price. According to the first rumors, the Eachine EV300D will be priced around $320, which is only a bit cheaper than the Fat Shark goggles.
While it features a wide range of input voltage (7.4V~28V) it comes with a 2 x 18650 battery case. Personally, I like the idea that can be powered by standard LIPO batteries – not being forced to buy batteries from the manufacturer.
The built-in DVR takes up to 64GB micro SD cards and records H264 videos with 30fps.
Eachine EV300D features & specs
- Dual LCD screen (1280×960);
- 56~72mm pupil distance adjustment;
- Focal length adjusting (under 800 degrees of myopia and Hyperopia 300 degrees);
- HDMI in for PC\XBOX\STB (CEC control and DSP audio algorithm);
- Adjustable color temperature (Cool, Warm, Medium and User);
- Four display modes (Standard, Soft, Vivid and User);
- Built-in DVR (H.264 @30fps recording);
- OSD display (RSSI signal, Defoffing fan, Recording, TF and battery level);
- AV In/Out;
- 3.5mm Headphone jack;
- 2x 18650 battery power option;
- Wide range of voltage input (DC 7.4V~28V).
Included accessories with EV300D Eachine FPV headset
- 18650 battery case;
- Face Sponge;
- 2 x EVA pad;
- 1 set of Eyeglass frames;
- 2 x third-party module cover;
- FPV receivers;
- Lens wiping cloth;
- User manual.