During 11.11 drone sales, Eachine announced a new pro grade Fat Shark alike FPV goggles. The Eachine EV300D features dual-LCD screen and true diversity receiver with 4 antennas.
From a wide range of FPV glasses available on the market, it can be hard to decide which ones to go for. In choosing, remember that a good pair of headset can really enhance your FPV experience. Have a look at the specs and make sure that everything you want is covered. For most pilots this includes: diversity receiver, dual LCD screen, good resolution, PID adjustment, DVR and HDMI input. Remember, I you want all these features, they will have a price. According to the first rumors, the Eachine EV300D will be priced around $320, which is only a bit cheaper than the Fat Shark goggles.
While it features wide range of input voltage (7.4V~28V) it comes with a 2 x 18650 battery case. Personally, I like the idea that can be powered by standard LIPO batteries – not being forced to buy batteries from the manufacturer.
The built-in DVR takes up to 64GB micro SD cards and records H264 videos with 30fps.
Eachine EV300D features & specs
- Dual LCD screen (1280×960);
- 56~72mm pupil distance adjustment;
- Focal length adjusting (under 800 degree of myopia and Hyperopia 300 degrees);
- HDMI in for PC\XBOX\STB (CEC control and DSP audio algorithm);
- Adjustable color temperature (Cool, Warm, Medium and User);
- Four display modes (Standard, Soft, Vivid and User);
- Built-in DVR (H.264 @30fps recording);
- OSD display (RSSI signal, Defoffing fan, Recording, TF and battery level);
- AV In/Out;
- 3.5mm Headphone jack;
- 2x 18650 battery power option;
- Wide range of voltage input (DC 7.4V~28V).
ories with EV300D Eachine FPV headset
- 18650 battery case;
- Face Sponge;
- 2 x EVA pad;
- 1 set of Eyeglass frames;
- 2 x third-party module cover;
- FPV receivers;
- Lens wiping cloth;
- User manual.