Table of Contents
Eachine EV800 2:1 FPV goggles and display
It looks that Eachine has focused not only on racing quadcopters but also on specific accessories. This Eachine EV800 is their 3rd FPV goggle. The biggest “invention” of this model, is the 2:1 design which allows to use the EV800 as FPV glasses but also as regular 5″ FPV display. The 6 mm tripod screw hole allows to install the screen on a tripod and us it in a very comfortable way.
Thanks to the integrated 40CH 5.8G FPV receiver with RaceBand, this FPV goggles are compatible with almost any 5.8G FPV transmitter. Unfortunately, there is no HDMI input like on the Eachine Goggles One, so can’t be used with DJI Phantom 3 and Phantom 4.
The Eachine EV800 features a 5″ LCD display with 800 x 480 pixels and 140/120 degree viewing angle.
Unlike the other two Eachine goggles where the battery is external, the EV800 has a built-in high capacity 2000 mAh Li-Po battery.
On the top front part of the EV800 FPV glasses are located, beside the RP-SMA antenna connector, the control buttons.
This FPV google, finally is available for orders here. I think the price of $80 is a fair price for such a gadget.
Eachine EV800 features and specs
- 2:1 design, the product can be used as FPV goggles as well as FPV display;
- Generous 5″ color LCD screen with 800 x 480 pixels;
- Screen brightness: 600 cd/m2;
- Built-in 40Ch RaceBand 5.8G FPV receiver;
- Auto searching function;
- Wide range of input voltage (5-12V);
- Integrated 2000 mAh Li-Po battery;
- 6 mm tripod mount;
- Very light weight (about 375 g).
Eachine EV800 pacakge includes
- FPV googles with built-in 2000 mAh battery and head strap;
- 5.8G antenna;
- Battery charger;
- Cleaning cloth;
- Eachine EV800 user manual.