Not long ago GPS feature was only available on expensive drones. Now, in addition to the GPS positioning system, the Eachine EX1 comes with Full HD camera and smartphone APP control. All these for only $170.
According to the manufacturer’s specs, the 2000 mAh LiPo allows around 16 minutes of flight autonomy. When the battery is near empty, the drone will return autonomously to the takeoff point.
During night flights you will be guided by four navigation lights (blue LEDs on front and green ones on back).
Unlike the FEILUN FX176C2, which is rigged with brushed motors, the Eachine EX1 adopts brush-less motors with less maintenance due to absence of brushes.
Eachine EX1 core features and technical specs
- GPS positioning system;
- Altitude hold for stable indoor flights;
- Headless flight mode;
- Smartphone APP control;
- 1806 2300KV brushless Motors;
- Self-tightening propellers;
- Full HD (1920 x 1080) camera for aerial filming;
- WiFi real-time image transmission (FPV);
- GPS assisted one key return to home (RTH);
- Fail-safe return to home (Low battery voltage or RC signal loss);
- Up to 500 meters control distance;
- About 15-17 minutes flight autonomy.
You can control the aircraft either through the included remote controller or through the Eachine Fly smartphone APP.
Included with the Eachine EX1 quad-copter:
- remote controller;
- phone holder;
- flight battery;
- Full HD camera;
- USB charger;
- 1 set of spare propellers;
- propeller wrench and screwdriver;
- user manual.