From the firs sight it is obvious that the Eachine EX3 is a re-branded MJX B4W. It features about the same design and features. Actually, many MJX R/C quadcopters are sold as Eachine drones and vice-versa.
According to the manufacturer’s specs, the 7.6V/3400mAh battery pack allows up to 20 minutes flight time. As charging process, it takes about 4 hours, so I think it is worth to invest in a second flight battery, especially that the Eachine EX3’s charger accepts two batteries in the same time.
The EX3 has GPS assisted return to home (RTH), Point of interest and Tap to fly features. However, I think the most interesting part of this new quad is its visual active tracking system. Through the X-Drone APP you can highlight an object or a person and the aircraft will track it autonomously.
Eachine EX3 features & specs
- Compact, foldable design;
- Super stable positioning system (GPS / Optical Flow / Barometer / Ultrasonic);
- Status and positioning LED lights;
- 2204 1400KV type brushless motor;
- 4-in-1 responsive 8A ESC;
- On-board 2K camera with 1-axis gimbal and remote angle adjustment (0°-90°);
- 5G WiFi real-time image transmission (FPV);
- GPS assisted automatic return (RTH);
- Intelligent flight modes (like Smart follow, Point of interest and Tap fly);
- X-Drone mobile APP;
- About 1.5 KM control distance;
- Above 20 minutes flight autonomy.
Included accessories with Eachine EX3 quadcopter
- Remote Controller with phone holder;
- 1, 2 or 3 pieces of 7.6V/3400mAh Li-Po batteries;
- Dual-channel balance battery charger;
- USB Charging Cable;
- 1 set of spare propellers;
- Prop wrench;
- User Manual.