Since I started my journey in the world of FPV drones, I wanted a micro quad that features Acro, Angle as well as altitude hold flight mode. Finally, seems that Eachine heard my prays :D. The Eachine M80S offers all you need from a FPV trainer drone. Furthermore, you have two options regarding the remote controller. While the M80S comes in bundle with a toy grade RC, the M80 let you to bring your own transmitter. According you existing TX you can opt between Frsky, Flysky and DSM2/DSMX receivers.
Like most of the wannabee micro racing drones, the Eachine M80 also follows the ducted propeller design of the Tiny Whoop. You can freely bounce into walls and objects without even crashing! Of course, it is not recommended to hit a concrete wall at full speed.
Eachine M80 features and specs
- Compact size with ducted propellers and protective canopy;
- Triple flight modes (Acro, Angle mode and Altitude);
- 8.5 mm brushed motors;
- 600 TVL camera with 140 degree field of view;
- 32 channel, 25 mW, 5.8G video transmitter,
- Optional radio receiver (Frsky D8, Flysky AFHDS 2A and DSM2/DSMX);
- Tail LED light;
- High voltage, 3.8V Li-Po battery;
- About 6 minutes flight time.
As FPV rig, the manufacturer opted for a lower specification camera than in case of the Eachine E013. While the E013 is equipped with a 1000 TVL camera, the M80 with a only 600 TVL camera.
Included in the M80S package (RTF)
- Remote controller;
- M80 Frame Kit with canopy;
- 4 pieces of 8520 brushed motors;
- Flight controller;
- 5.8G 600VTX w/Camera antenna;
- 1 set of 44 mm 4-leaf propellers;
- 3.8V 500 mah battery;
- USB charging cable;
- User Manual.