Table of Contents
Identical to the Novice-II, the Eachine Novice-III is also ready to fly out of the box. It comes packed with EV800 FPV goggles and ER8 transmitter. Thanks to the versatile F4 flight controller it can be configured with multiple flight modes. Newbies will be able to practice on angle and horizon modes.
The KV5500 motors are paired with 2-leaf propellers and driven by a 4-in-1 10A speed controller. The Eachine Novice-III can be powered by 2s and 3s batteries. According to the advertised specs, with a 3s/450mAh you can have up to 10 minutes of flight time.
Eachine Novice-III highlights
- Ready to fly out of the box (included RC & FPV goggles);
- 135mm Toothpick style frame;
- F4 flight controller;
- Internal SPI Frsky D8/D16 radio receiver;
- On-board 10A 4in1 ESC;
- 1203 KV5500 brushless motors;
- Caddx EOS2 camera;
- 720P DVR ready (Analog 1280*720);
- 5.8G FPV transmitter (25mw~400mw);
- Long flight time (about 8~10 Mins)
- 2-3s LIPO battery compatible (450mAh suggested).
Price & package options
Just like its predecessor, the Novice-III is also available in two package options. While the standard version includes 2 batteries, ER8 remote controller, and is advertised for $222, the ‘fly more combo’ pack with 6 batteries is sold for $245.
Eachine Novice-III parts details
Flight controller specifications
- MCU:STM32F411CEU6 (100MHZ, 512K FLASH);
- Sensor: MPU-6000(SPI connection);
- Power supply: 2-4S battery input (DC 8V-17V);
- Current: 10A(each) Blheli_S 4in1 ESC Dshot600 ready;
- Built-in Frsky D8/D16 SPI receiver;
- Betaflight OSD (SPI Control);
- Built-in Current meter Max 70A;
- Integrated 5V 1.5A BEC;
- Built-in voltage detection;
- Board size: 28.5 x 28.5mm.
- MCU upgraded to EFM8BB21;
- Power supply: 2-4S LiPo/LiPo HV (7v/17v);
- Current: 10A continuous peak 12A (5 seconds);
- Support BLHeliSuite programmable;
- Factory firmware: F_H_40_REV16_7.HEX;
- Default protocol: DSHOT600.
- Output power: 25~400mw switchable;
- Frequency: 40CH;
- Input voltage: 3.3V 5.5V;
- Current consumption: 400mA(type);
- Antenna: RG178 antenna;
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 5bands 40 channels;
- With Raceband;
- Smartaudio ready;
- Weight: 3.4grams.
Eachine ER8 2.4G Radio specs
- Channels: 8;
- Mode: Mode 2;
- Firmware: OPENTX 2.19;
- Working voltage:7.4v~12v;
- Frsky D8 receiver compatible;
- Distance: >1000m (depends on actual situation);
- Size: 200 x 150 x 80mm.