Table of Contents
Eachine’s 4th generation Novice drone comes included with all the accessories you need for a long-range flight. It comes with failsafe features like GPS positioning and DT-B90 90dBi Finder Buzzer. Of course, the AIO FPV package has a corresponding price too.
The Eachine Novice-IV features a 170mm size ultra-light carbon fiber frame that weighs 125g without a battery. When it is powered with the included 4S 1100mAh 50C battery, take-off weight is under 250 grams. Using a 4s 18650 3000mah LI-ION battery pack you can achieve up to 31 minutes of flight time.
The brain and muscle of the Novice 4 drone is a CrazyF425 AIO flight controller with integrated 4in1 25A ESC. Its KV2750 motors are equipped with 4″ 4024-2 Toothpick propellers.
For the FPV system, Eachine opted for a Caddx Baby Ratel2 FPV camera, Whoop HP VTX (25~400mw), and EV800DM goggles with integrated DVR.
Price and Availability
Starting with May 1, the Novice4 PFV kit can be ordered from Banggood with starting price of $399.99. In case you need extended playtime you can opt for the ‘Fly more combo’ pack with 4 batteries for extra 30 bucks.
Eachine Novice-IV features and specs
- AIO RTF FPV kitt (drone, transmitter, battery, charger, and FPV goggles);
- Sub-250 grams take-off weight (only 125g without battery);
- 4″ propeller compatible 170mm size airframe;
- Designed for long-range FPV flight (Built-in M8N GPS positioning and DT-B90 90dBi Finder Buzzer);
- CrazyF425 AIO flight controller w/ integrated 4in1 25A ESC;
- 5.8G Whoop VTX HP (25~400mw broadcast power);
- Efficiency 1404 KV2750 brushless motor;
- Caddx Baby Ratel2 FPV camera;
- Radiomaster R81 2.4G receiver and Radiomaster TX12 Transmitter;
- 3S – 4S LIPO compatible;
- Around 31minutes flight time with 4s 18650 3000mah battery pack.
Eachine Novice-IV RTF AIO kit content
The Novice-IV is sold in an RTF package with all the accessories you need for a pleasant FPV flight. Eachine includes with their drone the following accessories: Radiomaster TX12 remote controller, Eachine EV800DM Goggles, 2-4S balance battery charger, and a set of spare propellers. You can choose between 2 or 4 included batteries (4S 1100mah 50C) – the price difference being $30 ($399.99 vs. $429.99). For easy storage and transportation, all the following stuff comes packed in a nice handbag.