Elanview Cicada K quadcopter with 16MP camera
Certainly, every drone manufacturer tries to bring something new in order to attract more customers. The Elanview Cicada K has a new approach in terms of design and is also the first quad which promises vision positioning system for an affordable price.
In order to allow stable indoor flights, the “Vision positioning” system, just like in the case of DJI Phantom 3 Advanced, consists in an optical sensor (camera) and an ultrasonic sensor.
The integrated camera allows to take 16MP still photos as well as record 1080p@60 aerial videos.
Powered by a 2000 mAh 3 cell battery, the advertised flight time is about 20 minutes, which in my opinion is pretty good.
The Elanview Cicada K quadcopter will be available with APP control for $ 270 and with physical transmitter for $ 300.
Elanview Cicada K features and specs
- On-board 16 MP camera;
- Up to 1080p@60fps video recording;
- Dual control (APP/remote controller);
- GPS positioning system;
- Vision positioning system (Optical and ultrasonic sensors);
- 12 m/s max flight speed;
- Up to 600 meter control range with RC and 200 meters with smartphone APP;
- About 21 minutes of flight time.
Included with the Elanview Cicada K
- 2.4 GHz 4 Ch Transmitter (remote controller);
- 3s 2000 mAh Li-Po battery;
- Balance battery charger;
- 1 set of propellers;
- Elanview Cicada K user manual.
Images with the Elanview Cicada K drone