Apparently, the FLYHAL FX1 is a 1:1 copy of the MJX B16 PRO drone which we reviewed last month. It adopts the same folding design and specifications. Even the remote controller looks theme. Re-branding is not a new concept on the drone market, many other models are sold under multiple brand\product names.
FLYHAL FX1 drone comes with an EIS-enabled 4K camera installed on a 3-axis gimbal. Locally (on micro SD) can record videos with 3840×2160@30fps or 1080P@60fps formats. The WiFi real-time image transmission requires 5GHz (802.11.ac）WIFI compatible phone.
According to the advertised specs, the 3S 3200mAh battery allows up to 28 minutes of flight time per charge. The modular LIPO pack has charging level indicator LEDs and supports PD fast charging.
FLYHAL FX1 features and specs
- Longish form-factor with folding arms (295*80*87mm);
- 2204 1000KV brushless motors + 12A ESC + folding props;
- Satellite + Optical Flow Positioning;
- 4K camera with 3-axis gimbal and electronic image stabilization (EIS);
- 1/3 inch CMOS image sensor with 120° FOV;
- 3840×2160@30fps and 1080P@60fps video formats;
- 5Ghz WIFI real-time image transmission;
- Intelligent flight modes (Follow me, Point of interest, and TapFly);
- Up to 28 minutes of battery life (PD fast-charging);
- About 800 meters control distance.
Thanks to the fail-safe return to home function, the FLYHAL FX1 drone will automatically return to the take-off point in case of RC signal loss or low flight battery voltage. RTH can be triggered manually as well.