Flying 3D X6 Plus with FPV upgrade
Just found out about this Flying 3D X6 Plus quadcopter but I can’t really call it a new model because the “basic” version of it was released many months ago. At the first sight the “Plus” edition is the well known Flying 3D X6 with a complete first person view system. The price difference between these two models is around $100.
Honestly, I can’t say that the 1MP camera is a huge upgrade and it’s worth the extra $100. Nevertheless, considering the fact that Flying 3D X6 Plus costs around $300 and you get for your money a complete FPV GPS model, this quadcopter will be on the wishlist of many people.
The real time video feed from the quadcopter’s camera is displayed on a 4.3″ color 5.8GHz FPV LCD screen to provide the unique sensation of the FPV flights.
This new Flying 3D X6 Plus comes with dual GPS and awesome features like: one key return to home and stable hovering.
Unfortunately, the extra weigh of the camera has dramatically decreased the flight time to around 8 minutes. In my opinion, the engineers from Flying 3D should have added a higher capacity battery to keep the 15 minutes of flight time from the previous model.
If I aroused your curiosity regarding this new quadcopter and you are interested to buy it, you can check the availability and price here.
Flying3D X6 Plus specs and features
- Ready to fly (RTF) you get in the package all you need for your first flight;
- Dual GPS auto positioning system;
- One key return to home (RTH);
- Failsafe return to home and land (when signal loss is detected);
- Smooth hovering for perfect aerial stills;
- 6 axis gyroscope;
- 6 Channels, 2.4GHz transmitter;
- 5.8G real-time transmission;
- 1 MP 720P FPV camera;
- 4.3″ FPV LCD display;
- Flight time about: 8minutes;
- Control range: up to 500 meters (in open field).
Flying3D X6 Plus package includes
- X6 Plus Quadcopter with FPV camera;
- 2s 7.4V 20C 1000mAh battery;
- LI-Po battery charger;
- 6 channel transmitter with 4.3″ FPV display;
- 1 set of propellers;
- 2pcs of landing gears;
- Flying3D X6 Plus user manual.
Invalid Displayed Gallery