Instead of a WiFi FPV camera, which is usual for toy drones, the Flytec H825 drone is equipped with 5.8G FPV camera. This allows it to be used with most of the 5.8G FPV goggles. The angle of camera can be manually adjusted according to your flight style.
Powered by a 580mAh battery, the Flytec H825 quadcopter has up to 8 minutes of flight autonomy.
Featuring headless mode and multiple speed rates, it suitable for newbie pilots. While at low speed rate they can practice FPV flights indoor, full speed is needed outdoor in order to handle slight wind gusts.
Flytec H825 EVA features and specs
- 6-axis gyro-stabilization;
- On-board 5.8G FPV camera;
- Removable blade protectors;
- LED lights for night flights;
- Headless flight mode;
- One key return to home (RTH);
- Multiple flight speed rates;
- Out of control range and low battery alarms;
- Up to 100 meters control distance;
- About 7~8 minutes of flight time.
In addition to the power LED, the remote controller has a second LED which warns the pilot if the flight battery is near empty.
Included with the Flytec H825 drone
- Remote controller;
- 3.7V 580mAh LiPo battery;
- USB charger cable;
- 1 set of spare propellers;
- Optional air gate;
- User Manual.