The coronavirus outbreak in China may end up leading to a shortage of drones, even new models like the Zino 2 are shown as “out of stock” or “discontinued”. Since first deaths from the virus were reported, it seems like the hall market has frozen. Before the epidemic, almost every day new models like the FLYWOO CHASERS were announced.
FLYWOO announced their 138mm size FPV race drone with two type of camera rigs. While the “HD” version comes with on-board DJI FPV Air Unit, the more affordable “Budget” edition with Caddx Ratel camera and 450mW video transmitter. In case you need 4K recording, both variants come with fixed GoPro camera mount.
According to the rumored specs, all electronic parts are 3-6S LiPo rated. The manufacturer suggests to use 850-1300mAh batteries. The powerful ROBO 1507 2900KV brush-less motors are matched with 3 inch propellers and 50A 4-in-1 electronic speed controller.
FLYWOO CHASERS features & specs
- 138mm size 4K carbon fiber frame with Whoop style blade protectors;
- Versatile GOKUF722 F7 flight controller;
- Pre-tuned with smooth racing settings;
- Integrated bluetooth configuration module;
- 50A BLHELI_32 4-in-1 ESC;
- ROBO 1507 2900KV motors;
- 3″ 3045 3-blade propellers;
- WS2812LED + Buzzer board;
- GoPro fixed camera mount;
- DJI Air Unit (FPV Camera + Air Unit Module) or Caddx Ratel Camera + GOKU TX-NANO 450mW VTX;
- Optional FrSky XM+ or TBS Crossfire radio receiver;
- 3-6S LIPO battery compatible (850-1300mAh).