The Flywoo Firefly Baby Quad is probably the smallest and lightest FPV drone equipped with a DJI-compatible HD digital video transmission solution. This cuttie weighs just 59 grams and has a wheelbase of 80mm. It comes equipped with the second-generation (V2) Caddx Vista Nebula Nano kit. Pilots can choose 25mW/200mW/500mW/ 700mW from DJI FPV Goggles V2 settings.
Its tiny ROBO 1202.5 5500KV motors are matched with 1.6″ propellers. Flywoo claims that their smallest quadcopter can carry an Insta360 GO2 or SMO 4K camera.
The 4S battery can be installed horizontally, vertically, or even perpendicularly on the frame. Also, the surface of the battery strap is covered with non-slip silicone. Using a 4S 450mAh LIPO pack, you can obtain about 4 minutes of battery life.
Flywoo Firefly Baby Quad highlights
- Ultra-compact and super-lightweight digital FPV drone;
- 80mm size carbon fiber frame with removable blade guards;
- Can carry a SMO 4K or Insta360 GO2 camera;
- GOKU F745 13A flight stack (Flight controller + ESC);
- Robo 1202.5 5500KV motors with HQ 40mm 4-blade props;
- Caddx Nebula Nano V2 HD System;
- 4S LIPO compatible (300\450mAh recommended).