FQ777 AF957 first person view quadcopter
The promo images with the FQ777 AF957 are revealing a quadcopter with an extremely cool design.
Few months ago I already tested another model from FUQI FQ777. That model supersized me with a neat design and good build quality, hopefully this new AF957 FPV quadcopter will also follow these characteristics .
On the first impression the biggest disavange of this new model is the short play time. Powered with a 650mAh battery the aircraft has around 6-7 minutes of flight autonomy.
The FQ777 AF957 “Gazer” can be equipped with three different camera types:
- AF957C with standard 2MP camera;
- AF957F with 5.8GHz FPV camera;
- AD957W with WIFI FPV camera.
The flight speed can be adjusted between two values (low and high) according the pilot’s flight skills.
FQ777 AF957F features and specs
- One key return to home;
- Headless flight mode;
- Multi flips;
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor flights;
- Adjustable flight speed (Low and High mode);
- Complete 5.8Ghz first person view system;
- 4.3″ 5.8Ghz LCD screen with sun shade;
- 2MP 5.8GHz HD camera with 1280×720 video resolution;
- Flight time: 6-7 minutes’
- Flight range: around 120meters (in open field);
FQ777 AF957 Quad package includes:
- The FPV quadcopter it self;
- 2.4GHz remote controller;
- 5.8GHz FPV LCD monitor with sun shade;
- FPV antenna;
- 2MP FPV camera;
- 3.7V 650 mAh Li-Po battery;
- Power adapter;
- USB charging cable;
- 1 set of spare propellers;
- 1 set of blade protectors;
- Landing gears;
- 2GB micro SD card;
- USB memory card reader;
- FQ777 AF957 instruction manual.
Images with the FQ777 AF957 first person view quadcopter