After flying dozens of drones around the sky, I found mini FPV drones like the FullSpeed FSD Leader 3 the most enjoyable flying machines. Their are fast, offers live-video streaming to your FPV goggles and not least are pretty affordable.
The FullSpeed Leader 3 is available only in PNP package (no battery, charger, receiver & transmitter), hence you will need to use your own radio system. Battery plug is XT30, not XT60 like in case of bigger FPV drones.
In front of the FullSpeed FSD Leader 3 is located a micro FPV camera from Caddx. The real-time image transmission is achieved using a 48CH VTX with switchable power (25-600mw).
FullSpeed FSD Leader 3 features & specs
- 130mm sized carbon fiber frame;
- F411 flight controller w/ BetaFlight firmware;
- Built-in BetaFlight OSD (telemetry);
- 28A BLHeli_S 4 in 1 ESC;
- 1106 4500KV brushless motors & HQ3x3x3 propellers;
- FullSpeed FSD TX600 5.8G 48CH VTX (PIT/25mW/100mW/200mW/400mW/600mW);
- Caddx Micro F1 camera;
- Status LED indicator & Buzzer;
- XT30 battery plug.
Like the Helifar X140 PRO, the FSD Leader 3 drone also has a status LED bar with buzzer on rear.
Included parts with FullSpeed Leader 3
- Leader 3 frame kit;
- FSD428 F411 28A flight tower;
- 1 set of 1106 4500KV brushless motors;
- 2 pairs of HQ 3x3x3 propeller (2CW & 2CCW);
- Caddx micro F1 camera;
- FSD TX600 25mW-600mW VTX.
It produces good speed and flexible uses. I love the design and FPV quality