FuriBee advertises their newest 150mm sized racing drone that, due to the high performance DYS motors and DShot ESC, can achieve amazing momentum. “Shift, As Aggressive As Bison“.
Like the GT 215MM Fire Dancer, the FuriBee BISON is also equipped with the versatile Omnibus F4 flight controller with integrated BetaFlight OSD. According to your flight skills you can configure 3 different flight modes (Acro, Horizon and Angle).
In front of the aircraft is located a 600TVL FPV camera with 2.1 mm wide angle lens. Camera is paired with a 5.8G VTX that has adjustable broadcast power (via OSD menu).
Instead of the usual XT60 battery plug, the FuriBee BISON 150mm comes with more compact XT30 plug.
FuriBee BISON 150mm features and specs
- Super sturdy carbon fiber frame;
- Versatile F4 flight controller with BetaFlight OSD:
- Multiple Flight modes;
- 28A 4-in1 ESC with DShot;
- Powerful 2300KV brushless motors;
- 48CH VTX with adjustable broadcast power;
- 600 TVL FPV camera with 160degree FOV and WDR;
- DSM2, DSMX, PPM, SBUS and IBUS radio receiver compatibility.
According to your existing transmitter, you can opt to purchase the FuriBee Bison 150 drone in bundle with the following radio receivers: FlySky AFHDS 2A, FrSky D8 or DSMX.
FuriBee BISON main parts
- 150mm sized carbon fiber frame (4mm arms and 2mm fuselage);
- OMNIBUS F4 flight controller;
- DYS SE1806 2300KV motors (each 600g trust);
- AR BLHeli – S 28A 4-in-1 ESC;
- Status LED module with built-in buzzer;
- 1/3″ Super HAD II CCD camera;
- FB200T 5.8G real-time image transmission module;
- 3052 3-blade propellers;
- Optional FlySky AFHDS 2A, FrSky D8 or DSMC receiver.