From an unknown drone brand, FuriBee become one of the most active player on the FPV drone market. It seems they don’t want even to slow down, this month together with FuriBee Geniuser 160mm have announced yet another 2 models.
Like most of the dedicated FPV drones, the FuriBee Geniuser comes only with rear status LED strip. No frontal LED lights like in case of LoS drones.
In front of the drone is located a 800 TVL camera with 145 degree filed of view (FOV). WDR feature of the camera ensures great image quality in hardest light conditions. In addition there is enough room to install a second HD camera which allows to record the journey of your flights.
FuriBee Geniuser 160mm features and specs
- X-type, 160mm sized carbon fiber frame;
- F4 6DOF Flight Controller with built-in OSD;
- 4 IN 1 BLHELI_S 28A;
- FuriBee 1506 3400KV brush-less motors;
- Status LED strip;
- 800 TVL camera with 1/3″ image sensor and 145 degree FOV;
- 5.8G VTX with adjustable broadcast power (0mw, 25mW, 100mW and 200mW);
- Latest 3.2.0 BetaFlight firmware.
If you already own a Taranis Q X7 RC or other FrSky compatible transmitter you can opt to purchase the FuriBee Geniuser in bundle with FrSky radio receiver.
Included with FuriBee Geniuser 160mm drone
- 5.8G pagoda RHCP RP-SMA antenna;
- WS2812B LED strip;
- Battery installation strap;
- Non-slip mat for LiPo battery;
- 2 sets of GEMFAN 3052 three-blade propellers (1 set black and 1 set transparent);
- Optional FrSky radio receiver.