Advertised for $50, the FuriBee H801 is surely not the cheapest drone with ducted propellers, especially that it comes with a “basic” flight controller not a customizable one like the F3 or F4.
The large blade protectors not just that should offer improved efficiency of the propellers but also makes the aircraft very safe for children. The ducted propellers can’t produce major damages if they bump into something or someone.
FuriBee H801 features and specs
- Ducted propellers for safe indoor flights;
- 2MP camera for aerial filming;
- 360 degree flips and rolls;
- Headless flight mode;
- Up to 30 meters control range;
- About 5 minutes of play time.
Although there is nothing mentioned in the specs about FPV, the small wires that it comes out from the fuselage and the included phone holder is a clue that the FuriBee H801 quadcopter features WiFi real-time image transmission.
Included with the FuriBee H801
- 2.4G remote controller;
- Phone holder;
- 150 (or 260??) mAh Li-Po battery for aircraft;
- USB charger cable;
- 1 set of spare propellers;
- User manual.