Equipped with versatile F4 PLUS Flight controller, the FuriBee Stormer 220mm offers all the latest features that you can expect from a professional racing FPV quadcopter. In addition, according to the manufacturer’s specs, the Stormer 220 mm can be powered with up to 6s Li-Po batteries.
Through BetaFlight Configurator, you can set 3 different flight modes. While Air mode is recommended only for experienced pilots, Angle mode (stabilized) is suitable for first time pilots as well.
The lifting power is generated by for pieces of powerful 2308 2200KV brush-less motors and 5042 3-blade propellers.
In front of the aircraft is located a 600 TVL camera with 1/3″ Sony SUPER HAD II CCD image sensor. Real-time image transmission is achieved using a 5.8G, 48CH VTX with adjustable broadcast power (up to 200 mW).
Core features of the FuriBee Stormer 220mm
- 220 mm sized 3K carbon fiber frame ( 4 mm thickness of arms);
- Versatile Omnibus F4 PLUS Flight controller with BetaFlight OSD;
- Multiple flight modes (Acro, Horizon and Angle);
- 4 in 1 BLHELI-S 35A 3-6s ESC (Dshot, Oneshot, Multishot and PWM);
- 48 CH 5.8G VTX with adjustable broadcast power (25, 100 or 200 mW);
- Powerful FuriBee 2308 2200KV brush-less motors (3-6s rated);
- FuriBee HS1177 2.5 mm 600TVL with 1/3 Sony SUPER HAD II CCD image sensor;
- Status Led strip with built-in buzzer.
As you can see in the image bellow, the FuriBee Stormer 220mm offers not just almost identical features with the HolyBro Kopis 1 drone, but also shares similar design. It adopts black frame with pink elements.
FuriBee Stormer 220mm package content:
- 220mm sized drone;
- 2 sets of spare propellers (5042 3-leaf);
- GoPro camera mount;
- Omnidirectional 5.8G antenna;
- 2 pieces of battery straps;
- Optional FrSky XM Plus receiver (BNF).