In addition to the outstanding alien design, the Geelang Hobby X-UFO 85X drone comes with top-notch hardware. Like most Cine Whoops, it also comes with Caddx Tarsier 4K dual-lens FPV camera. Furthermore, it is 4S LIPO compatible which is truly impressive for a 85mm size frame.
The KV5000 brushless motors are paired with 2″-4leaf propellers. Flight controller, ESC and motors are 3 and 4s rated. By default it comes with XT30 battery plug and a 4s/260mAh LIPO is included in the box.
According to your existing transmitter, you can opt to purchase the Geelang Hobby X-UFO quadcopter in bundle with FlySky, FrSky or TBS crossfire radio receiver. You have also option for PNP version (no radio).
Geelang Hobby X-UFO features & specs
- Cool alien alike design;
- 85 mm wheelbase and 2″ propellers;
- Large ducted blade protectors;
- Supra F4 flight controller (MATEKF411 4.0.2);
- On-board 4in1 12A ESC (MCU upgraded to EFM8BB21);
- GL1204 KV5000 brushless motors;
- Dual-lens CADDX Tarsier Camera (1200TVL + 4K DVR) camera;
- 5.8G/40CH FPV transmitter (25-200mW VTX power);
- 3-4S Lipo compatible;
- Optional FlySky, TBS crossfire or FrSky radio receiver.
- 85X mm frame kit
- Supra f4 with optional radio receiver;
- 4 x 1204 5000KV motors;
- 1 set of Emax 2035 4-blade 2″ propellers (4cw + 4ccw);
- Caddx Tarsier 4K Camera with ND filter;
- 5.8G 40ch 25mw-200mw VTX ;
- 4S 15.2v 260mah 40C/80CBattery;
- Propeller disassemble tool and screwdriver
- USB firmware cable;
- Battery fixing elastic band.