Priced for only US$135.99, the GEELANG LIGO78X is currently one of the most affordable brushless CineWhoop that can carry an Insta360 Go camera. It comes in the box with two types of camera mounts. While the red bracket is suitable to install the Insta360 Go in a vertical position, the blue one in a horizontal one.
According to your existing transmitter, you can opt to purchase the LIGO78X FPV drone in a bundle with the following radio receivers: DSMX, FlySky, FrSky XM+, or TBS Crossfire Nano RX.
The GEELANG LIGO78X can be powered by 2S as well by 3S batteries. It comes in the vox with an XT30 battery connector and a 3S/450mAh high-voltage LIPO pack.
Its onboard GL950PRO 800TVL FPV camera is paired with an analog 5.8Ghz FPV transmitter. Broadcast power can be toggled between 25, 100, and 200mW.
GEELANG LIGO78X features and specs
- Whoop style design with duct blade protectors and EVA sponge bumpers;
- Suitable for Insta360Go camera (vertical/horizontal installation);
- 78mm size carbon frame;
- GL1202 8700KV brushless motors + Gemfan 2023-3 Toothpick propellers;
- SH-50A flight controller with integrated 5A ESC;
- 5.8G/40CH VTX with adjustable broadcast power (25/100/200mW);
- GL950PRO 800TVL FPV camera (1/4 COMS Sensor);
- Optional DSMX, FlySky, FrSky XM+, or TBS Crossfire Nano RX radio receiver;
- 2-3S LIPO compatible (XT30 battery plug).
- LIGO78X CineWhoop drone;
- 3S/450mAh HV LIPO Battery;
- Two battery straps;
- Set of spare propellers;
- Horizontal\blue and vertical\red 3D printed Insta360 GO camera mount;
- RGB led board;