GEPRC’s new CineWhoop-style FPV drone, the Cinebot30 comes with a newly polished gimbal damping module that can easily fix high-frequency vibration and jello issues. It can be equipped with GoPro Black Bones, SMO 4K, and other ‘Naked’ action cameras. It comes with two power options (4s and 6s) and four radio options including 2.4G ELRS.
GEPRC Cinebot30 adopts a high-strength one-piece injection-molded propeller guard and high-toughness and impact-resistant PC material for injection molding. A ring-shaped Cob light strip is embedded in the propeller guard, and the light effect is carefully tuned. High-strength grain-cut carbon fiber sheet, the overall strength of the fuselage is upgraded again!
Cinebot30 will be equipped with a powerful 1804 motor with an optimized motor magnetic circuit and surging torque, which can easily cope with ultra-low altitude shooting. With HQ prop T76mm*3 propeller, it gets the lowest noise effect in its class. Using GEP-F722-45A AIO v2 flight controller, higher performance redundancy, and easy handling of unexpected situations. Finely polished frame design, only 6 screws need to be removed to separate the aircraft top plate and protection frame. Easy to cope with the urgent need to replace the accessories, at any time to restore the state.
Tuned by GEPRC professionals, the Cinebot30 is a Cinematic FPV that performs both indoor and outdoor flights equally well. The Cinebot30 explores endless possibilities for your drone shots!
- CineWhoop design that combines engineering and aesthetics
- Can carry a GoPro Bones, SMO 4K, or other ‘Naked’ style action camera
- Quick-disassembly design, only need to remove 6 screws to upgrade or replace parts
- Selected high-toughness and impact-resistant PC material for injection molding
- Aviation 7075 aluminum alloy camera mounting bracket and fuselage aluminum column
- Propeller guard embedded ring Cob light strip, carefully tuned light effect. Color brightness in the day and night can be clearly displayed
- The newly developed gimbal shock absorption structure can disintegrate high-frequency jitter and jello effect. Easily carry a variety of action cameras
- Powerful 1804 motor, surging torque to deal with ultra-low altitude flight at will
- With the new GEP-F722-45A AIO V2, stable performance, more secure flight
- Three kinds of FPV systems with the program, choose to belong to your first-person view
- Tuned by GEPRC professionals, delicate and silky flying feel
- Frame kit: GEP-CT30
- Isolation Plate:2mm
- Main plate:3mm
- Bottom plate:1.5mm
- FC: GEP-F722-45A AIO V2
- MCU: STM32F722RET6
- IMU: ICM-42688-P
- VTX: Vista Nebula Pro/Runcam Link/Walksnail Avatar/GEPRC RAD 1W
- Antenna: Peano 5.8G Antenna
- Motor: SPEEDX2 1804-2450KV（6S Version）/ SPEEDX2 1804-3450KV（4S Version）
- Propeller: HQ prop T76mm
- Receiver: PNP, Frsky R-XSR, TBS Nano RX, ELRS 2.4G
- Charge connector: XT60H-M
- Recommended Battery: LiPo 4S 1100mAh-1300mAh (4S Version) / LiPo 6S 850mAh-1100mAh(6S Version)
- Weight: Nebula Pro version 222.5g / Avatar version 221g / Analog version 209.2g / Link Wasp version 222.5g (excluding battery, the above are TBS Nano RX version)
The new Cinebot30 HD comes with O3 Air Unit instead of Caddx Vista.
they have blue LED strip on the edges of the prop protector?
Yes, the propeller guard is embedded with a ring-shaped Cob light strip.
there will be also walksnail avatar version, not just dji (vista/link)