Priced over $1000, the GEPRC CineGO HD VISTA is probably the most expensive FPV drone introduced on FirstQuadcopter.com. RTF package is advertised for $1,249.99 and does not include the GoPro action camera, so the total budget you will need to spend on this CineWhoop is more than 1500 bucks!
Like all CineWhoops, the GEPRC CineGO HD VISTA also features large ducted blade protectors. The brain of the drone is a versatile STABLE PRO F7 flight controller. The powerful GR1507 3600KV motors are driven by a 4-in-1 35A electronic speed controller board (ESC). For now, it is available only in 4S power versions, those who need higher speed will need to wait for 6S edition.
For newbies, GEPRC includes a USB dongle which allows to practice on their computer with the FPV FreeRider drone simulator. The APP has a free to download demo version which allows to train you without additional costs.
GEPRC CineGO HD VISTA quadcopter highlights
- 155mm size 3K carbon fibre frame with large Whoop style blade protectors;
- Lightweight (only 247 grams without battery and GoPro mount);
- On-board professional grade DJI FPV Air Unit (digital video transmission system);
- STABLE PRO F7 flight controller with BL32 35A ESC (Dshot 150/300/600/1200);
- GR1507 3600KV motors;
- 4S LIPO pack compatible (850mAh suggested);
- Available in PNP, BNF and RTF packages.
- Optional Frsky R-XSR, Frsky XM+ or TBS Nano RX radio receiver;
What you get for US$1,249.99 (RTF box)?
RTF package includes DJI’s complete digital transmission solution, from camera, VTX, remote controller to FPV goggles. Find bellow the list of all included accessories:
- CineGO HD3 PNP drone;
- DJI FPV transmitter;
- DJI FPV goggles with battery;
- 3 pieces of 4s/850mAh batteries (95C);
- B6AC universal smart LIPO charger;
- 3D printed TPU GoPro camera mount;
- 1 set of spare propellersl
- USB adaptor;
- FPV FreeRider USB dongle;
- 2 x battery straps;
- Battery anti-skid pad;
- 2 x Antenna Tube;