After the Crocodile 7 GEP-LC7, GepRC is planning to release a new wild animal named racing drone called GEP-LSX5 Leopard. The 230mm size carbon fiber frame comes with leopard alike painted canopy.
Usually, the number (2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7) in the name of the drone means the propeller’s size in inches. So, while the Gep-LC7 is 7″ prop compatible, the GEP-LSX5 is only 5″. At the end of each 4mm arm there is a GR2306/2450KV brushless motors paired with GEP5040 3-leaf propeller. The Span F4 Tower features versatile Omnibus F4 flight controller and 40A rated ESC.
As FPV system, GepRC opted for the low light optimised Caddx Ratel Starlight FPV camera and a 48CH video transmitter with up to 600mW broadcast power. Thanks to the VTX telemetry feature, you can adjust both channels and power remotely from your transmitter.
Geprc GEP-LSX5 Leopard features & specs
- Robust carbon fiber frame with 230mm wheelbase and 4mm thick arms;
- SPAN F4 Tower (Omnibus F4 flight controller & 40A BLheli_S 4in1 ESC);
- GR2306 2450KV brushless motors with GEP5040 3-blade propellers;
- 5.8G/48CH VTX with SmartAudio and adjustable power (25/200/600mW);
- High quality Caddx Ratel 1200TVL camera;
- Optional Frsky XM+ radio receiver;
- 3-4s LiPo compatible (3S 1300mAh – 4S 1500mAh).