GEPRC, a serious player on the racing drone market, just announced a new model called PHANTOM Toothpick Freestyle. Similar to the the FullSpeed Toothpick, the GEPRC Phantom also features F411 flight controller and 12A ESC. Both racing “Toothpicks” are equipped with brushless motors and 65mm size 2-leaf propellers.
According to the first rumors, the GEPRC Toothpick will be compatible with 2-4S LIPO batteries. Taking into consideration the 125mm frame size, I’m expecting about 5 minutes flight time with a 2s/500mAh battery.
GEPRC PHANTOM Toothpick Freestyle features & specs
- 125mm size 3K carbon fiber frame;
- F4 Flight controller with BetaFlight OSD (GEP-12A-F4 AIO);
- 12A 4-in-1 electronic speed controller (ESC);
- GEPRC GEP-GR1103 brushless motors;
- 65mm 2-leaf propellers;
- 5.8G VTX w/ 200mW transmission power and IRC Tramp;
- Camera (unknown model);
- 2-4S LIPO compatible.