The GEPRC Pika seems to be a brilliant 5″ FPV racing drone. It has solid 220mm sized carbon fiber frame with top performance components and a minimalist design. The large top plate allows to mount a second GoPro camera in addition to the on-board RunCam Swift Mini 2 FPV camera. It is available in PNP (without receiver) and BNF (with FrSky radio receiver) packages.
By default, the F4 flight controller comes with BetaFlight firmware. According to your flight skills, you configure the GEPRC Pika 220mm quadcopter with 3 different flight modes (Acro, Horizon and Angle).
At the end of each 5mm arm there is a powerful GR2306 2450kv brushless motor. GEPRC includes 10 pairs of GEP5040 3-leaf propellers with their Pika 220mm drone.
GEPRC Pika FPV quadcopter features & specs
- 220mm sized 3K carbon fiber frame (5mm arm thickness);
- GEPRC SPAN F4 Tower F4 Flight Controller (OMNIBUSF4SD firmware);
- 48CH/5.8G VTX (PIT/25/200/600mw power);
- 40A 4 IN 1 BLHeli_S ESC 2-5S (Dshot 150/300/600);
- GR2306 2450kv brushless motors;
- RunCam Swift Mini 2 Camera;
- XT60 battery connector;
- 3s 1300-1800mah or 4s 1300-1800mah battery compatible;
- Optional Frsky XM+ radio receiver;
Needed to Complete (BNF package)
- Taranis Q X7, Frsky X9D or any other compatible transmitter;
- Compatible transmitter;
- 3s 1300-1800mah or 4s 1300-1800mah LiPo battery;
- Battery charger;
- Compatible FPV googles / monitor.