After HGLRC, BetaFPV, GepRC, and Diatone, Happymodel also released their ultra-light 3.5″ freestyle FPV drone. Like its contenders, the Happymodel Crux35 is available with analogue and digital FPV systems. The Crux35 Analog comes equipped with Caddx ANT camera and OVX303 VTX (up to 300mW broadcast power). The digital edition comes with DJI FPV compatible Caddx Vista Nebula Nano kit.
The Crux35 series uses Happymodel EX1404 high-efficiency motors and HQPROP 3.5-inch three-blade propellers to ensure the best thrust-to-weight ratio under the most efficient premise, which can bring you a smooth freestyle flying experience.
In addition to the onboard FPV camera, you can install a Naked GoPro or Insta360 SMO for 4K recording.
Happymodel Crux35 features and specs
- Ultra-light 3.5″ carbon fiber frame (87g – Analog or 108g – HD);
- 150mm wheelbase (130x130x45mm);
- Analog and Digital editions;
- Can be equipped with Naked Gopro or SMO4K camera;
- EX1404 KV3500 brushless motor + HQProp T3.5X2X3 propellers;
- Integrated ExpressLRS SPI receiver or Frsky SPI D8/D16 radio receiver;
- 4S LIPO compatible (9~15 minutes with 750mAh pack).