Happymodel, a relatively new drone brand just announced their Mantis85, a compact brush-less FPV drone. Built on a 85 mm sized carbon fiber frame, the Happymodel Mantis85 is suitable for outdoor as well as for indoor flights.
Thanks to the versatile F4 flight controller, Mantis85 can be configured with 3 different flight modes. While Angle mode is suitable for newbies, Acro mode is recommended only to experienced pilots.
According to your existing transmitter you can opt between 3 type of radio receivers (FrSky, FlySky and DSMX). New in the field? No problem, you can purchase the Happymodel Mantis85 quadcopter in bundle with the FlySky FS-i6s transmitter.
Happymodel Mantis85 features and specs
- Small enough for indoor flights and powerful enough for outdoors;
- 85 mm sized carbon fiber frame;
- Versatile Super_s F4 Flight controller;
- BetaFlight OSD telemetry (battery voltage, RSSI, attitude, aircraft name, flight mode and duration);
- Betaflight 3.2.0 firmware;
- 600TVL camera with angle adjustment;
- 5.8G 48CH 25mW VTX;
- Buzzer alarm;
- Optional Frsky, DSMX or AFHDS2A radio receiver;
- 2s Li-Po compatible.
In front of the aircraft is located the 600 TVL camera with integrated 5.8G 40CH 25 mW wireless video transmitter (VTX).
Main parts / package content of Happymodel Mantis85
- Carbon fiber frame kit;
- Super_s F4 flight controller with integrated Betaflight OSD;
- Optional Frsky, DSMX or Flysky AFHDS2A receiver;
- Happymodel SE 1102 KV9000 brush-less motors;
- Super_S BS06D 4 in 1 ESC Dshot600 ESC;
- 2 pairs of 1935 3-leaf propeller (CW and CCW);
- 600TVL HD CMOS 1/4″ camera;
- 5.8g 25MW 48CH NTSC/PAL VTX with Raceband;
- 7.4V 400mah 30C Li-Po battery;
- Buzzer alarm;
- Optional Flysky FS-I6 transmitter.
This whoop drone is fun and customizable. Get the propeller guards at what bay auction site. Got Flysky Fs-i6 for Flysky receiver. The settings in the instructions are too fast.
I got a mantis85 with spectrum receiver the yellow light comes on, but it locks me out from transmitter
can you help me?
Could you be more specific? Your problem is that the drone not bind with RC?
Did you followed the instruction from the user manual?
This new Happymodel model seems raise all micro brushless racing drone into new level! It comes with KV9000 brush-less motors and super versatile F4 FC with Betaflight OSD.
Nice one for the could winter days :)