Happymodel is about to release two new micro brushless Whoops, the Moblite6 and Moblite7. Both FPV drones weigh less than 20 grams and share the same hardware (motors, camera, and flight controller). In the case of the Happymodel Moblite6 the Unibell EX0802 motors are paired with 2-leaf propellers (Gemfan 1219 31mm) and on the Happymodel Moblite7 with 3-leaf ones (HQPROP 40mm).
The F4 AIO flight controller has integrated 5A ESC and a radio receiver. According to your existing transmitter, you can opt between FrSky and FlySky versions. The Runcam Nano4 Lite FPV camera is paired with a 40CH 5.8Ghz FPV transmitter with adjustable broadcast power (25 or 200mW).
Besides the bigger size, the only visual difference between these two micro Whoops is that Moblite6 has red propellers and canopy, and the Moblite7 has green ones.
Happymodel Moblite6 and Happymodel Moblite7 features and specs
- 65mm respectively 75mm wheelbase;
- Plastic frame with Whoop style duct blade protectors;
- Low profile canopy design;
- Red 2-leaf propellers on Moblite6 and green 3-leaf blades on Moblite7;
- Diamond F4 AIO flight controller with 5A ESC (CrazybeeF4FR);
- Unibell EX 0802 19000KV brushless motors;
- Onboard 5.8G 40CH 25-200mW VTX (SmartAudio ready);
- Runcam Nano4 Lite FPV camera with 1/3″ CMOS sensor;
- 1S LIPO compatible (3.8v/300mAh included):
- FrSky and FlySky versions.