FPV cameras like the Hawkeye Firefly Split 4K are very practical due to their freedom of installation. While the small (19mm×19mm) lens module can be installed on tight cockpits, the DVR module can be stacked with the other electronic parts.
Like the Caddx Tarsier 4K, the Firefly Split 4K is also capable to record UHD videos with 30 frames per second. For cool slow-motion videos, you have 1080P video recording with 120fps.
Image quality and other camera settings can be done using the included 5D OSD keyboard. Thanks to the wide range of input voltage, the camera can be powered from 2 to 6S LI-PO batteries.
HawkEye Firefly Split 4K highlights
- Split design (lens module + 4K DVR);
- 1/2.3″ CMOS image sensor;
- 160 degree field of view (FOV);
- Built-in microphone and beeper;
- H.265/H.264 video compression;
- Highest frame rates according to resolution: 4K@30FPS, 2.7K@60FPS, 1080P@120FPS and 720P@240FPS;
- Auto, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600 and 3200 ISO settings;
- Multi, Center and Spot focusing modes;
- 5D OSD controller board;
- Wide range of input voltage (2S-6S Battery).