HGLRC just announced their third quadcopter from the Rekon Series. The HGLRC Rekon 4 micro long-range FPV drone is available with two FPV setups. While the ‘Analog’ edition comes equipped with Caddx Ratel2 camera and Zeus 800mW 5.8G VTX, ‘Digital’ version gas CADDX Nebula Nano camera and Caddx Vista HD VTX. Both editions feature a full-size stack (20x20mm) with a Zeus F722 flight controller and 28A ESC.
Designed for long-range flights, Rekon 4 comes with an onboard M80 GPS module and self-powered LED buzzer module. It has a top-flight time of 30 minutes when it is powered by a 4s 18650 lithium-ion pack. If you want to stay under 250 grams you need to use a 4s 650mAh LIPO pack max.
The 2800KV brushless motors are equipped with 4-inch two-blade propellers. You can opt for normal (4024) or foldable (F4019) GEMFAN propellers.
Rekon 4 Micro LR drone features and specs
- Freestyle 182mm ultra-light ‘dead cat’ style carbon fiber frame for up to 4″ propellers;
- Weight just 167.1 grams without a battery;
- Analog and Digital FPV versions;
- Zeus F722 mini Flight Controller;
- Zeus 28A BL_S 3-6S 4in1 ESC (35A peak for 10 Sec);
- 1404 2800KV brushless motors;
- GEMFAN 4024 and F4019 4-Inch 2-Blades Propeller (normal and folding);
- Caddx Ratel2 cam + Zeus 800mW VTX or CADDX Nebula Nano Vista digital VTX;
- M80 GPS module and self-powered LED buzzer;
- Optional Crossfire Nano or Frsky R9MM OTA radio receiver;
- 4S battery compatible (up to 30min flight time with 4s 18650 lithium-ion pack).